Mediterranean superstars — feta cheese, olives, and pesto — unite in this creamy, easy-to-make keto chicken dish.
Cook Time 20-30 min | Dinner, main course | Keto | Servings: 4 | Calories: 1018 kcal | Carbs: per serving 6g
Author: Diet Doctor @diet_doctor
- 1½ lbs (650g) boneless chicken thighs or chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 5 tbsp red pesto or green pesto
- 1¼ cups (300ml) heavy whipping cream
- 3 oz. (75g) pitted olives
- 5 oz. (150g) feta cheese, diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 5 oz. (150g) leafy greens
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt and ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper.
Add butter or oil to a large skillet and fry the chicken pieces in batches on medium-high heat until golden brown.
Using store-bought low-carb red or green pesto, or making your own, mix pesto and heavy cream in a bowl.
Place the fried chicken pieces in a baking dish together with olives, feta cheese and garlic. Add the pesto/cream mixture.
Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, until the dish turns bubbly and light brown around the edges.