Deliciously fudgy keto brownies are sweetened with stevia. 125 calories, 3g carbs and 1g fiber in each indulgent brownie!
Prep Time 15 min | Cook Time 25 min | Dessert | Gluten free, keto | Servings: 16 | Calories: 125 kcal | Carbs: 1 brownie 3g
Author: Wild Riot Collective
- 150g/ 5 oz unsalted butter, cubed, plus 1/2 tablespoon for pan
- 57g/ 2 oz dark chocolate, 70% cocoa, broken into pieces
- 3 large eggs, whisked until light and frothy
- 1 ½ teaspoon stevia glycerite (equals 1/2 cup sugar)
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, preferably Dutch processed
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, or a pinch of fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, gluten free if needed
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Butter a square 8-inch glass (not metal) baking dish.
In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter and chocolate in 30-second increments, stirring after each microwave session, microwave just until almost melted. Chocolate burns easily.
Allow the mixture to slightly cool, then whisk in the eggs and stevia.
Whisk in the almond flour and the cocoa powder.
Finally, mix in the salt and the baking powder.
Mix until the batter is very smooth, then using a rubber spatula, transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish, spreading it evenly.
Smooth the top out with the spatula.
Bake until just set, 15-20 minutes.
A toothpick inserted in center should come out not completely wet, but with a few moist crumbs.
Start checking after 15 minutes.
Cool completely, in pan on a wire rack, about 1 hour.
Then cut into 16 squares and serve.