This delicious and filling low carb and keto tuna casserole has no noodles, but it does have lots of flavor! Plus it’s so easy to make.
Prep Time 15 min | Cook Time 15 min | Dinner, main course | Keto | Servings: 2 | Calories: 465 kcal | Carbs: per serving 2g
Author: Wild Riot Collective
- 2 (142g/ 5oz) cans tuna in water, drained
- 1/3 cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded gruyere, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley for garnish
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Mix together the tuna, mayonnaise, mustard, 1/4 cup cheese, onion, salt, pepper and cayenne.
Transfer the mixture to a small, 1-quart casserole dish.
Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded cheese on top.
Bake until hot, about 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately, with cut-up veggies.